'Unforgivably evil': Chris Hayes blasts Trump for 'intentionally' taking actions that killed hundreds of thousands
Emmy Award winning MSNBC host Chris Hayes on New Year's Eve blasted President Donald Trump for intentionally putting his own self interest over the lives of Americans and taking actions that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.
He called the President's decisions on the coronavirus pandemic "unforgivably evil."
"Donald Trump repeatedly and intentionally took action after action with the explicit effect of getting tens, even hundreds of thousands, of people killed in pursuit of what he viewed as his own personal interest. It may not be a crime in a legal sense, but it's unforgivably evil," Hayes wrote on Twitter.
MSNBC political analyst Mehdi Hasan added, "it may also be a crime in a legal sense."
Hayes also linked to a New York Times article titled, "Trump's Focus as the Pandemic Raged: What Would It Mean for Him?"
He commented: "And the entire superstructure of Republican Party politics colluded with this evil and helped usher in the deadliest year in American history."
- MSNBC's Chris Hayes fumes at Trump's 'depraved indifference' as ... ›
- MSNBC's Chris Hayes spits fire at Republicans for letting America be ›
- MSNBC host Chris Hayes argues Mitch McConnell made a 'big ... ›
- MSNBC's Chris Hayes demands more than impeachment: Trump 'should be arrested and tried for sedition' - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: MSNBC’s Chris Hayes brilliantly uses McConnell's own words to tie him to segregationists - Alternet.org ›
- MSNBC host mocks a Wisconsin Republican's 'groveling letter' after Trump brutally humiliated him - Alternet.org ›
- 'Disturbing': MSNBC's Chris Hayes torches Tucker Carlson's 'dishonest' commentary - Alternet.org ›
- 'Cruelty at the core': Chris Hayes exposes disturbing superpower the GOP is fighting for - Alternet.org ›
- New report urges Biden to stop arms sales fueling Saudi 'devastation' of Yemen - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Chris Hayes torches Ted Cruz as he highlights lawmaker’s latest 'utterly humiliating' blunder - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: New supercut sheds light on grim possibilities as GOP clinches House control - Alternet.org ›