Is Kayleigh McEnany sending secret messages to QAnon? Here's what one GOP senator noticed
Is White House Kayleigh McEnany secretly communicating with pro-Trump conspiracy theorists through her Fox News appearances?
That question was raised on Saturday after a tweet sent by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).
Grassley, writing in a style familiar to his Twitter followers, suggested McEnany put a new battery in the clock behind her, as it was stopped at 10:10.
Kayleigh trump presser been on. FNC several times lately fr isolation location. She need to put new battery in lit… https://t.co/MojjIeVnnZ— ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley)1602376644.0
Followers of the QAnon conspiracy theorists have been focused on that exact time, and the corresponding date of October 10th, after the account behind the mass delusion tweeted a Mickey Mouse clock stopped at that time, as NBC news reporter Ben Collins has been covering.
This Chuck Grassley tweet has QAnon world extremely excited. Q tweeted a clock pointing at 10:10 weeks ago. It's 1… https://t.co/vGuMOVW2Ln— Ben Collins (@Ben Collins)1602382027.0
This was apparently not the first time McEnany had appeared with the clock set to 10:10.It was noted on Twitter on Tuesday.
Kayleigh this morning. Notice the time on that clock behind her. ⏰ https://t.co/owoMgqzGWK— DG13 (@DG13)1602013737.0
What time is the clock stopped at in the photo behind Kayleigh McEnany? Looks like a puzzle piece 🧩 now! https://t.co/Eq4P0EHcKT— Michael R. Greco Sr. (@Michael R. Greco Sr.)1602026191.0
- Kayleigh McEnany's new volunteer role with the Trump campaign raises multiple ethics questions - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon’s biggest prediction has failed — but don’t expect the conspiracy-fueled cult to go away - Alternet.org ›
- Top GOP senator is positive for COVID-19 at age 87 - Alternet.org ›
- How this AI tool distinguishes between a conspiracy theory and a true conspiracy - Alternet.org ›
- 'That's not doing your job': Kayleigh McEnany storms out of press conference as reporters shout questions - Alternet.org ›
- This AI tool can distinguish between a conspiracy theory and a true conspiracy - Alternet.org ›
- Kayleigh McEnany launches a 'weird and pointless' lie after Biden gets recognized for all-female press team - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon has a bizarre new claim — this time it's about Biden's broken foot - Alternet.org ›
- White House press secretary when asked if Trump will accept Electoral College vote: 'Sorry, it’s raining' - Alternet.org ›
- Experts warn right-wing conspiracies are the driving force behind 'mass radicalization' - Alternet.org ›
- Pro-QAnon congresswoman-elect urges House Republicans to defy Electoral College results - Alternet.org ›
- Here’s what QAnon and the 'election coup scenario' have in common - Alternet.org ›
- 'An idiocracy based on a digital prophet': QAnon longs for a fascist military dictatorship — and they want it now - Alternet.org ›
- McEnany condemns DC violence 'on behalf of the entire White House' but announces support for protestors - Alternet.org ›
- 'Tried to nullify millions of Black votes': Kayleigh McEnany smacked down for tweet praising MLK - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon extremists discussed trying to infiltrate Biden’s inauguration by posing as National Guard members: FBI - Alternet.org ›
- Media columnist blasts Kayleigh McEnany for her 'cowardly exit' from the White House - Alternet.org ›
- 'Dumpster Fire' Chuck Grassley blasted for saying Biden should 'have control' over House and Senate Dems - Alternet.org ›