Trump still loves Putin — and says he trusts him more than US intel
On Thursday, former President Donald Trump issued a new statement proclaiming that he still trusts Russia and Vladimir Putin over members of the U.S. intelligence community — even while blasting his closeness with Russia as "phony" and a "hoax."
"As President, I had a great and very productive meeting in Helsinki, Finland, with President Putin of Russia," wrote Trump. "Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage — a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me."
"As to who do I trust, they asked, Russia or our 'Intelligence' from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, the two lovers, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags, or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out and written, should be obvious," continued Trump. "Our government has rarely had such lowlifes as these working for it. Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin — don't fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!"
Former US president says he still trusts Russia more than the government he once led. https://t.co/5Wkwj8KOwZ— Andrew Feinberg (@Andrew Feinberg) 1623362419.0
- 'Owned by Putin': Trump accused of 'literal treason' after bombshell ... ›
- Busted: Trump engaged in 3-week 'flurry of communication' with ... ›
- 'Literally copied from Putin': Intelligence expert blasts Trump's RNC ... ›
- Media shut out of Biden-Putin summit amid scuffle between US, Russian journalists and security officials - Alternet.org ›
- Putin tells Black US reporter he'd 'prevent' Black Lives Matter in Russia after she asks what he's 'afraid of' - Alternet.org ›