Watch: Video captures profane Trump rant as he hits golf ball into a pond
Video obtained by TMZ shows President Donald Trump getting angry during his Thanksgiving golf game as he hit a ball into a pond on his golf course in Sterling, Virginia.
The video shows the president taking a few practice swings with his club before finally hitting the ball — which proceeds to drop right into the water.
"Ah sh*t," Trump can be heard saying. "I hate this f*cking hole!"
"Maybe Trump was off his game because he's still so pissed off about the election," TMZ speculates. "He was tweeting up a storm, again claiming he won the election, saying, 'Just saw the vote tabulations. There is NO WAY Biden got 80,000,000 votes!!! This was a 100% RIGGED ELECTION.'"
Watch the video below.
Donald Trump Hits Golf Ball in the Water And Screams, 'I Hate This F***ing Hole!!!'
Donald Trump Hits Golf Ball in the Water And Screams, 'I Hate This F***ing Hole!!!' www.tmz.com
Donald Trump got in a few holes before his Thanksgiving dinner, but it went about as well as the election for him ... and he was VERY vocal about it.
- Trump golf course seeks coronavirus rent relief from Florida county ... ›
- Trump skips G20 pandemic preparedness meeting to golf as COVID ... ›
- Trump's incessant golf vacations highlight all of his failed promises ... ›
- 'Shameful': Trump golfs as 14 million set to lose unemployment benefits just after Christmas - Alternet.org ›
- As millions desperately wait for COVID relief, Trump spends Christmas at golf club with Lindsey Graham - Alternet.org ›
- Trump finally admits defeat — while lying through his teeth - Alternet.org ›