Delusional Trump supporters have booked all of the rooms at organization's DC hotel for 'his inauguration'
President Donald Trump has lost the 2020 election but it does not look like his Make America Great Again (MAGA) supporters have gotten the memo.
The Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. is completely booked for the days surrounding the upcoming inauguration, according to The Daily Beast.
Despite losing the election, Trump continues push dangerous claims of voter fraud, prompting his supporters to deny the reality that Trump will no longer be president on January 20. The Daily Beast confirms that the rooms, which average a cost of approximately $716/night, are still booked solid for inauguration week in January.
"Still reserved for inauguration week at the hotel as of Monday were the standard rooms for $716 a night, along with upper-scale lodgings such as the 860-square-foot Ivanka Study for $1,545 a night and the 1,600-square-foot Postmaster Suite for $5,565 a night, as well as the 2,000-square-foot Franklin Suite for $10,565 a night."
For the presidential suite, the hotel's website indicates that it will only respond to "written inquiries" for pricing and availability of the sprawling 4,000 sq. ft. suite.
"The former offices of the U.S. Postmaster General have been transformed into our exquisite 4,000 sq. ft. Presidential Suite, maintaining the carved emblems of the U.S. Postal Service in the window cornices of the master bedroom and living room, marble framed fireplace remains, and expansive windows that flood the suite with natural light," the hotel's website states.
- Mental health experts break down the 4 main psychological factors ... ›
- Fascism expert details the alarming similarities between Trump ... ›
- Caravan of Trump supporters blocks people from voting in Southern ... ›
- Fighting for reality: 73 million Americans just voted for a delusional fantasy. Our only choice is to defeat them - Alternet.org ›
- Sore-loser Trump reportedly won't attend Biden's inauguration or invite Biden family to White House - Alternet.org ›