'We need to win': Kristi Noem blames GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel as Republicans 'continue to lose'
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) took a shot at Republican Party Chair Ronna McDaniel after her party performed poorly in the 2022 midterm elections.
During a Sunday appearance on Fox News, host Sean Duffy asked Noem to comment on McDaniel's future as RNC chair.
"Listen, Sean, we need to win," Noem replied. "I mean, that's just the fact. Our kids' future depends on it. So, you know, we really all have a responsibility to message what Republican policies bring to this country."
"And I don't know a party that can continue to lose like we have and keep their jobs," she added. "Everybody needs to evaluate what we are doing. Is it effective and are we messaging truly that our policies work?"
Watch the video below from Fox News or at this link.
Kristi Noem blasts Ronna McDaniel because Republicans 'continue to lose'youtu.be
- 'Maybe they can get a full sentence out': RNC chair mocks Joe Biden and John Fetterman's campaign stop ›
- 'Having a meltdown': RNC Chair slammed after claiming NYT story is 'completely false' ›
- 'It's just unfair': RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel whines after Fox News host links GOP to Paul Pelosi attack ›
- 'I'm not into the blame game': RNC chair refuses to admit that Donald Trump is a drag on the GOP - Alternet.org ›
- 'The RNC doesn't matter anymore': New analysis examines the GOP’s post-midterm power struggle - Alternet.org ›