Trump lawyer writes conspiratorial post questioning Paul Pelosi hammer assault
Trump attorney Harmeet Dhillon on Friday posted a conspiratorial tweet where she insinuated that there was something suspicious about the alleged assault of Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
Dhillon, who was hired by Trump earlier this month to help him litigate the House Select Committee's subpoena, found it "odd" that Paul Pelosi would be vulnerable to being assaulted given the amount of security that normally surrounds the Pelosis.
"My firm served a lawsuit against Paul Pelosi one time in [San Francisco] after attempting to serve at other residences -- Napa, Georgetown," she wrote on Twitter. "They weren’t home, but staff were, and multiple law enforcement officers were on the perimeter. Break-in is odd given this level of security."
While it is not yet known how the alleged assailant breached security to enter into the Pelosis' home, it has been confirmed that Nancy Pelosi herself was not present when the attack took place.
Earlier reports have claimed that the attacker specifically targeted the Pelosis' house and that he shouted, "Where is Nancy?" before he began beating Paul Pelosi with a hammer.
Police have still not released the attacker's identity and have not definitively said that the attack was politically motivated.
- Donald Trump Jr. says Nancy Pelosi was 'preaching violence ... ›
- 'Students for Trump' founder attacks political rivals over DUIs despite ... ›
- Speaker Pelosi's husband hospitalized after being 'violently ... ›
- New analysis exposes years of far-right GOPers' staging of disturbing attacks against Pelosi - Alternet.org ›
- 'We are grateful': Nancy Pelosi thanks Congress for 'prayers and warm wishes' following husband's attack - Alternet.org ›
- 'Too soon?': Don Jr. mocks brutal hammer attack with 'Paul Pelosi Halloween costume' meme - Alternet.org ›
- 'Break her kneecaps': Feds charge suspect who attacked Paul Pelosi as new details on his motivation are revealed - Alternet.org ›
- 'Here we go': Judge 'upbraids' Trump lawyer for changing the definition of 'objectively' - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene says Paul Pelosi is to blame for his near-fatal assault as he leaves hospital - Alternet.org ›
- 'Should not be normalized': Warnings issued after Trump calls Pelosi an 'animal' on eve of election - Alternet.org ›
- 'One country. One destiny': House Speaker Nancy Pelosi steps down from Democratic leadership - Alternet.org ›