Watch: Tucker Carlson levels disturbing attack against VP Kamala Harris
Fox News' Tucker Carlson recently launched an on-air attack leveled at Vice President Kamala Harris. Once again, Carlson is mispronouncing her name; an action that HuffPost suggests may be more deliberate than accidental.
On Wednesday, August 3, the conservative primetime host went on another rant completely mispronouncing the vice president's name throughout his recent segment of "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
“The Democratic Party at this point is a cartel that exists only to perpetuate itself and the elderly mediocrities who run and benefit from it,” Carlson said. “All of them. Carmela Harris is only 57 years old.”
Although Harris' first name is not "Carmela," Carlson forged ahead even referring to her actual name with the correct pronunciation before mispronouncing it again.
“Kamala, Kimala, Carmela, whatever, the vice president, what’s she up to?” Carlson asked.
Carlson's latest remarks follow the backlash he faced for similar actions in the past. However, he previously waved off the critical responses arguing that the mispronunciation was unintentional.
In fact, he even admitted he wasn't pleased when former Democratic presidential campaign adviser Richard Goodstein corrected his error on his own show and called him out for waving off the mispronunciation.
“OK, so I’m disrespecting her by mispronouncing her name unintentionally,” replied Carlson. “So it begins. You’re not allowed to criticize Kamala Harris, or Kamala Harris, or whatever.”
“It’s not ‘whatever,’” Goodstein said.
To watch the video, watch below or click here.
\u201cIt's been two years and Tucker Carlson still refuses to say Kamala Harris' name properly.\u201d— Kat Abu (@Kat Abu) 1659488215
- Fox News is now carrying the Jan. 6 hearings — and Tucker Carlson ... ›
- Tucker Carlson issues weird warning as he aims to protect Putin ... ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson spins new conspiracy theory saying US gov ... ›
- Vice President Kamala Harris: 'I am very concerned' about the status and future of American democracy ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson delivers xenophobic warning to Martha's Vineyard residents in wake of migrant arrivals - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson argues that teaching children about LGBTQ culture should be a sex crime - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson’s latest rant backfires when he accidentally insults Trump - Alternet.org ›
- Urologist pushes back against Tucker Carlson’s 'testicle tanning' push to salvage American manhood - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson’s latest attack against John Fetterman quickly comes back to haunt him - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson spins new race-baiting conspiracy theory about white women - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson denies hate rhetoric is a problem while accusing Democrats of politicizing Paul Pelosi attack - Alternet.org ›