Lauren Boebert reported to FBI and Secret Service after 'terminate this Presidency' tweet
United States Representative Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) speaking at the 2021 AmericaFest at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona (Gage Skidmore).July 10, 2022Bank
Dozens of people reported Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) to the FBI after she included the words "terminate this Presidency" in a message on Twitter.
"We need to terminate this Presidency," she wrote, adding, "End quote. Repeat the line."
The "terminate" quote likely referred to remarks made by President Joe Biden last week in which he misspoke while talking about reproductive rights.
"Ten years old and she was forced to travel out of the state to Indiana," Biden said, "to seek to terminate the presidency and maybe save her life."
Boebert's intentions were unclear because she did not correctly quote the president. Many commenters forwarded her tweet to the FBI, the Secret Service and the Justice Department.
Read some of the reports below.
From Your Site Articles
- Lauren Boebert declares war on Disney and immediately loses ... ›
- Twitter bulldozes Lauren Boebert's 'twisted' proposal to regulate ... ›
- Why Lauren Boebert's 'straight-talking small-town business owner ... ›
- Watch: Lauren Boebert accuses 'state actor' Facebook of 'silencing' conservatives ›
- 'It sounds interesting': NRA-A-rating Lauren Boebert befuddled by biblical synonym for mass murder - Alternet.org ›
Related Articles Around the Web