Jimmy Kimmel trolls Donald Trump Jr. with hilarious 2024 campaign ad parody
Jimmy Kimmel is mocking former President Donald Trump's eldest son with a new parody of the 2024 presidential election. On Thursday, January 28, "The Jimmy Kimmel Show" included a segment about possible 2024 Republican presidential candidates, reports HuffPost.
According to recent poll results, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and Donald Trump Jr. appear to be frontrunners among Republican voters if Trump, himself, chooses not to run again for a second term. So, Kimmel decided to explore what a Trump Jr., presidential campaign would look like and that's where the comical mocking began.
“Don Jr. couldn’t run a Dunkin’ Donuts,” cracked Kimmel. “He’s gonna be the president?”
The parody featured a mashup of small clips highlighting bizarre remarks from the former president's son. Needless to say, Kimmel's parody suggests it would a political disaster if Trump Jr., ever attempted to run for president.
See the clip below:
Sarah Palin Dines Out with COVID, Don Jr’s Run for President & Right Wing Outrage Over Minnie Mouse youtu.be
- 'Endless word salad': Trump critics pile on his 'desperately deranged' Texas rally speech - Alternet.org ›
- Donald Trump Jr., right-wing media use Russia's invasion of Ukraine to attack the U.S. - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: 'Daily Show' torches far-right Putin supporters with blasting drug parody ad - Alternet.org ›
- Fact checker shreds Trump Jr.'s claim about 6 million military hours being spent promoting the 'woke' agenda - Alternet.org ›
- 'Partisan Derangement Syndrome': GOP group torches Trump supporters in scathing new ad set to air on Fox News - Alternet.org ›
- Don Trump Jr. faces brutal Twitter backlash after claiming his dad could help resolve Russia-Ukraine war - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Jimmy Kimmel trolls Vladamir Putin for his use of AbbVie Botox - Alternet.org ›
- Trump’s 'de facto' 2024 campaign already 'marked by corruption': political analyst - Alternet.org ›
- 'Criminal conspiratorial intent’: Legal experts stunned Trump Jr. claimed ‘operational control’ over election results - Alternet.org ›