Jury finds former cop Kim Potter guilty of all charges in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
December 23, 2021Bank
This Thursday, former Minnesota police officer Kim Potter was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree manslaughter for fatally shooting 20-year-old Daunte Wright, who is Black, when she mistook her service weapon for a Taser in April.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available.
From Your Site Articles
- Here's why so many Americans still follow Trump — despite all that's ... ›
- Trump administration waives Obama-era regulation meant to reduce ... ›
- 'She should be found guilty': Family attorney Ben Crump slams ex ... ›
- Advocates celebrate 'small win for police accountability' after Kim Potter is found guilty - Alternet.org ›
- Judge sentences former cop Kim Potter to 2 year sentence over Fatal shooting of 20-year-old Daunte Wright - Alternet.org ›
- Twitter erupts after Daunte Wright’s killer receives paltry sentence - Alternet.org ›
Related Articles Around the Web