Here's the bizarre way Texas AG Ken Paxton commemorated 9/11 anniversary
The photo shows three men in an office, drinking from red Solo cups before the early morning attack.
"Our enemies turned planes into missiles & used them to strike at the heart of American Democracy," Paxton wrote.
20 yrs ago today our country was attacked. Our enemies turned planes into missiles & used them to strike at the hea… https://t.co/whw8tow8cV— Attorney General Ken Paxton (@Attorney General Ken Paxton) 1631358421.0
"'AWFUL' Teen Mom Jenelle Evans slammed for posting 'tone deaf' and 'horrible' photo of plane to commemorate 9/11," was the headline used by the U.S. Sun.
And sure enough, Paxton was also dragged.
@KenPaxtonTX AFAIK, the WTC was not the “heart of American democracy” But I def understand you wanting to confuse… https://t.co/rA5nNo94oR— DL 138 (@DL 138) 1631392109.0
- Texas AG spent another 22,000 hours hunting for 'election fraud ... ›
- Texas AG Ken Paxton backs away from Trump's fraud claims to keep ... ›
- Texas AG Ken Paxton serves up incoherent attack on Merrick ... ›
- FBI releases first declassified 9/11 document following Biden executive order - Alternet.org ›
- Texas AG Ken Paxton sues Biden admin over LGBTQ policies - Alternet.org ›