Tucker Carlson torched for escalating white supremacist rhetoric
Fox News' Tucker Carlson is still putting the pedal to the floor with his White supremacist rhetoric promoting the existence of critical race theory. Many Twitter users are growing deeply tired of his antics.
One Friday, August 13, Carlson spoke to viewers as he claimed to be "pointing out the obvious" by insisting "Democrats are intentionally accelerating demographic change in this country for political advantage."
He went on to share his ideology on the gradual extinction of the White race.
He discussed the new Census as he offered a fear-mongering perspective on the country' demographical changes. The primetime host told his viewers "the number of people 'who describe themselves as white has dropped for the first time in our history,'" reports Mediaite.
He later claimed they're "cheering the extinction of white people."
Carlson's remarks come amid the release of U.S. Census data highlighting demographers' latest findings on the accelerated rate of diversity in the country. In short, America is becoming more of a cultural, bi-racial melting pot at a faster rate than ever before.
As previously reported by Alternet:
"The United States is getting more multiracial even faster than expected." The statistics also show that the percentage of white Americans has also decreased substantially. The latest information indicates that the white population is at 61.6% which is nearly a 15% decline from the 2000 Census data which was 75%."
While this statistic appears true, Carlson's warped analogy of it is false and his angle provides a dangerous spin that could easily lead to an adverse reaction from his viewers.
The demographical shifts may also prove to be favorable to the Democratic Party. However, it is no secret that America has been evolving for decades despite Republicans' refusal to acknowledge or accept the truth which is: America is rapidly becoming more of a multi-cultural, all-inclusive society.
- A Timeline of Racism in Charlottesville: From 1607 Through 2017's ... ›
- Alt-right women and the 'white baby challenge' - Alternet.org ›
- America's political opportunists are no longer hiding their white supremacy - Alternet.org ›
- The dark history of the 'Great Replacement' - Alternet.org ›
- Tucker Carlson's arguments are maddeningly stupid on purpose. He's trying to destroy rational discourse itself - Alternet.org ›
- Former neo-Nazi: Tucker Carlson sounds like me - Alternet.org ›
- GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik gets slammed for ‘vile’ and ‘xenophobic’ anti-immigrant ads - Alternet.org ›