'She failed the country': Fox News host's bizarrely explains why Afghanistan is Jill Biden's fault
Fox News host Rachel Campos-Duffy indirectly blamed First Lady Jill Biden for the chaos in Afghanistan following the U.S. military's withdrawal.
"When you look at what's hurting America, when you look at this lack of leadership, and you wonder who are the people responsible for putting someone this incompetent and frankly this, you know, mentally frail in this position?" Campos-Duffy said on Sunday. "And yes, of course, the media and many people are saying... Susan Rice and Obama and maybe Valerie Jarrett."
"I'm sorry, as a political spouse, I can't help but look at Jill Biden," she continued. "No one knew better his state of mind than Dr. Jill Biden."
Campos-Duffy added: "And if you ask me, the most patriotic thing Jill Biden could have done was tell her husband [Joe Biden] -- to love her husband and not let him run in this mental state that he's in. I think she failed the country as well."
Watch the video from Fox News.
via Fox News
- The right wing launches a new sexist attack against First Lady Jill ... ›
- 'Vogue is a joke!': Conservatives furious First Lady Jill Biden is on ... ›
- Madison Cawthorn: 'I think we should indict Jill Biden' - Alternet.org ›
- US public is clear: War in Afghanistan wasn’t worth it - Alternet.org ›
- Here's everything US didn’t learn in Afghanistan — according to the government’s own inspector general - Alternet.org ›
- Mixed messaging: Fox News asks if FDA rushed COVID vaccine approval — then asks 'what took so long?' - Alternet.org ›
- Fox News correspondent offers surprising defense of the Biden administration's withdrawal from Afghanistan - Alternet.org ›
- Fox News host storms out of restaurant after he's asked for photo ID with his vaccine card - Alternet.org ›
- Fox News host suggests Native Americans have a history of 'alcoholism' and 'government dependency' - Alternet.org ›
- First Lady unveils White House Christmas 'gifts from the heart' decorations as some remember 'creepy' Trump holidays - Alternet.org ›