Fox News accused of refusing to air a powerful Democratic super PAC ad on Jan. 6
The Democratic Super PAC Really American announced Thursday that Fox News is refusing to air an ad it made of video from the first day of testimony in front of the House's January 6 Committee, and is refusing to state why they will not air it.
Republicans are deeply opposed to the bipartisan United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, and deeply opposed to allowing it to appear bipartisan (it is) and to appear credible (it is.)
The video Really American posted to Twitter, presumably longer than the one they submitted to Fox News that was rejected, has already been viewed one million times.
Take a look:
BREAKING: After an initial approval, Fox News has rejected our ad buy of January 6th testimony from capitol police… https://t.co/z0E0oM4zqb— ReallyAmerican.com 🇺🇸 (@ReallyAmerican.com 🇺🇸) 1628181597.0
U.S. Congressman Ted Lieu retweeted the video and blasted the GOP:
Why is @FoxNews hiding this video from the American people? I’ll tell you why. Because the truth is that GOP supp… https://t.co/Pn2V1I10Ha— Ted Lieu (@Ted Lieu) 1628191098.0
- Trump fact-checked as 'quite delusional' at rally that Fox News did ... ›
- Fox News has profited from vaccine makers while pushing ... ›
- Fox News staff leaked to CNN how 'distraught' they are network ... ›
- USAA members call on company to drop Tucker Carlson Tonight ... ›
- Fox News viewership is directly tied to lower vaccination rates: study - Alternet.org ›
- Follow the money: It sure looks as if Jan. 6 was planned and funded by oligarchs in the shadows - Alternet.org ›
- Greg Abbott is not ignorant — he's a liar - Alternet.org ›