'That's not true': Marjorie Taylor Greene betrays Mike Lindell over Trump's August 'reinstatement'
Rudy Giuliani was suspended from practicing law in New York last month after several complaints about the rampant dishonesty he deployed in his failed quest to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
During an appearance on Real America's Voice, Greene said that she believes Trump won the 2020 election but disagreed with the idea that he could be back in the White House by August. Lindell and election attorney Sidney Powell have said that they expect Trump to resume his presidency by the end of next month.
"We re-elected President Trump on November 3rd in 2020," Greene told host Steve Bannon. "I want people to be careful in what they believe. It's going to be very difficult to overturn the 2020 election and so I would hate for anyone to get their hopes up thinking that President Trump is going to back in the White House in August. Because that's not true."
"It's just that I don't want people to get excited and think that something is going to happen and then they get disappointed," she added. "We need to stick with the truth. We have to stick with the process. And we have to reveal the election fraud."
Before moving to the next subject, Bannon offered a defense of Lindell, who is a frequent guest on his show.
"Trust the process," Bannon said. "We're going to be in uncharted waters. For Mike Lindell and the guys [who say] August, hey, I've always got an open mind. We're in uncharted waters but you've got to [go] step by step by step."
Watch the video below from Real America's Voice.
Marjorie Taylor Greene rejects claim Trump will be 'reinstated' in Augustwww.youtube.com
- 'Get the hell out of our great country': Marjorie Taylor Greene claims ... ›
- Prominent GOP 'mega-donors' enthusiastically supported ... ›
- How a QAnon conspiracy theorist won a Georgia GOP ... ›
- Mike Lindell pushes election fantasies at CPAC -- and accuses reporter of destroying the country - Alternet.org ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene gets suspended from Twitter for tweets about the Covid vaccine - Alternet.org ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene whines about being in Congress: 'I don’t want to have anything to do with politics' - Alternet.org ›