Marjorie Taylor Greene quickly deletes obscene Twitter attack on 'feckless' Kevin McCarthy
As flagged by the Washington Post's Aaron Blake, Greene promoted a tweet by right-wing Twitter account @ASimplePatriot on Tuesday that used obscene language to attack McCarthy over his criticism of Greene's latest comparison of public health advocates to Nazis.
"Look you moron, nobody supported Israel in their recent conflict with Hamas more than MTG," the Green supporter wrote. "Her analogy may not have been perfect but you seriously need to get a grip you feckless c**t. Pelosi is the villain here."
Greene then quoted the tweet and wrote, "Thank you for seeing the truth and how much I support Israel."
Within six minutes of posting the tweet, however, it was subsequently deleted.
Marjorie Taylor Greene quickly deleted her RT of a tweet calling Kevin McCarthy a "moron" and a "feckless c**t." https://t.co/YmqSIk6CpM— Aaron Blake (@Aaron Blake) 1621963137.0
- Far-right QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene tried to insult ... ›
- Twitter joins forces with American Jewish Congress in torching ... ›
- GOP's Marjorie Taylor Greene fumes after admitting defeat in costly ... ›
- Marjorie Greene wants to debate AOC over the Green New Deal ... ›
- Kevin McCarthy's rebuke of Marjorie Taylor Greene was not an action of his own judgment: report - Alternet.org ›
- Here's the real reason McConnell and McCarthy rebuked Marjorie Taylor Greene - Alternet.org ›
- Why Greene's latest rebuke of McCarthy only adds to the GOP implosion - Alternet.org ›