Jen Psaki had the perfect response to Sen. Cornyn's baffling attack on Joe Biden
Sen. John Cornyn of Texas took a swipe at President Joe Biden on Monday morning, criticizing him on Twitter for not doing more cable news interviews and not sending more tweets — asking, "Is he really in charge?" And White House Press Secretary gave a clever response when she confirmed that tweeting "conspiracy theories" is not a priority for Biden.
The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimagin… https://t.co/oQcHl9Z48m— Senator John Cornyn (@Senator John Cornyn) 1618224518
Though Cornyn didn't indicate it in his tweet, this paragraph was directly copied from the Politico article.
Invites the question: is he really in charge?— Senator John Cornyn (@Senator John Cornyn) 1618224518
Psaki, when asked about Cornyn's tweets on Monday, responded, "I can confirm that the president of the United States does not spend his time tweeting conspiracy theories. He spends his time working on behalf of the American people."
Asked about this tweet, @PressSec says: "I can confirm that the President of the United States does not spend his t… https://t.co/5Ag3WTJIcG— Sabrina Siddiqui (@Sabrina Siddiqui) 1618245928
- 'War within the Republican Party': How Trump is playing with fire and ... ›
- The GOP's Dr. Seuss distraction is vastly different than the 2009 ... ›
- Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley plotted to block Biden's Cabinet ... ›
- 'That is not how it works': Jen Psaki dismantles conservative reporter's factually incorrect question - Alternet.org ›
- WATCH: John Cornyn gets decimated by Biden nominee after he's confused by satirical op-ed - Alternet.org ›
- Psaki brilliantly schools reporter that Biden traveling on Air Force One is different From Americans flying commercial - Alternet.org ›
- Texas Republicans push to remove a requirement that students learn the KKK and eugenics are 'morally wrong' - Alternet.org ›
- GOP senator on Intel committee falsely tweets US has 30,000 troops in Taiwan. He's off by over 29,000 - Alternet.org ›