This creepy Matt Gaetz tweet about age in Florida really didn't 'age well'
This Matt Gaetz scandal is probably a good thing for our country. If his head got any bigger, it might rip a hole in space-time.
As it is, things appear to be getting worse and worse for the flesh-toned Tootsie Pop.
He should probably be scrubbing his Twitter account in light of today's revelation that he's under investigation for an alleged sex-trafficking incident involving an underage girl, but if he is, he's obviously not using the right search terms, because this tweet is still available:
I say we change Florida’s welcome signs to this 👇 https://t.co/w1eBUvvg8F— Matt Gaetz (@Matt Gaetz)1565653791.0
Here's a screen grab in case he does get around to pulling it down after clumsily trying to explain why he's standing naked in Chris Hansen's kitchen with a six-pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade:
Uh, not the best optics there, Matt. Well, at least you weren't the lone member of Congress to vote against a sex trafficking bi …
P.S.: I kind of wanted to make the headline for this post "Big Head Clod Is a Monster," but I wasn't sure everyone would get the reference.
- GOP officials celebrate the fall of 'mean' Matt Gaetz: 'He's a blight on ... ›
- Matt Gaetz gives a bizarre answer to allegations that he's being ... ›
- 'One of the weirdest interviews': Tucker Carlson is baffled after Matt ... ›
- Here are 7 new bombshell details from the complex and unraveling Matt Gaetz investigation story - Alternet.org ›
- Fox News immediately rejects notion Matt Gaetz will work there - Alternet.org ›
- Pensacola law firm fires back at Gaetz: Extortion claims are 'both false and defamatory' - Alternet.org ›
- Republicans are prepared to dump 'skeevy Florida bro' Gaetz as he becomes 'terminally toxic': MSNBC's Heilemann - Alternet.org ›