QAnon congresswoman faces calls for arrest after live-tweeting Nancy Pelosi's location to rioters
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.
Boebert shared the tweet soon after President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol with deadly results.
"The Speaker has been removed from the chambers," Boebert wrote.
The Speaker has been removed from the chambers.— Lauren Boebert (@Lauren Boebert) 1609960710
"Today is 1776," she declared in another tweet.
Today is 1776.— Lauren Boebert (@Lauren Boebert) 1609939830
Twitter users responded by calling for the freshman representative to be jailed and removed from Congress.
"@FBIWFO please arrest @laurenboabert for aiding and abetting those who were hunting down @SpeakerPelosi on Jan, 6th by tweeting the Speaker's whereabouts," one person responded. "She's 5ft tall, 100 pounds and carries a Glock (and won't stop telling everyone)."
"@SpeakerPelosi you need to have her removed with every fight that you have. This is nothing short of an attempt on your life," another Twitter user agreed.
Read some of the responses below.
@laurenboebert She was totally hyped up while spewing her objections just minutes before this erupted. I was watchi… https://t.co/jo0jWo9pBO— Ooch (@Ooch) 1610285189
@laurenboebert @FBIWFO please arrest @laurenboabert for aiding and abetting those who were hunting down… https://t.co/ab5ZX24DXK— Ibrahim (@Ibrahim) 1610298475
@IntrepidWarrior @laurenboebert You can't get more explicit than that. Expulsion of Boebart is only the start. Indi… https://t.co/x8W7ROqIz9— Gary Kleier (@Gary Kleier) 1610305510
@laurenboebert After announcing the morning of the insurrection that she is part of the revolution, she literally t… https://t.co/VueRyOqJK7— Lynn (parody) (@Lynn (parody)) 1610155720
@bjaninemorison @laurenboebert Removed and prosecuted. #ArrestLaurenBoebert— Wil B. Leaving (@Wil B. Leaving) 1610300899
@Turban_INC711 @ubervaper @laurenboebert @shadalaiyan @Derrick_MSU_106 @laurenboebert has found her trajectory and… https://t.co/6j2xQmnaez— Elon Musk’s Outhouse (@Elon Musk’s Outhouse) 1610236543
@wickedirishmn @laurenboebert @FBI That is not complicit, that is accessory to attempted murder!— Alia 🇺🇦🌻 (@Alia 🇺🇦🌻) 1610299060
- 'I will carry my glock to Congress': GOP congresswoman ignites ... ›
- QAnon sympathizer elected to Congress failed to disclose ... ›
- GOP Sen. Cory Gardner attends maskless gun range BBQ with ... ›
- Behind the targeting of Nancy Pelosi by the Capitol insurrectionists - Alternet.org ›
- GOP congresswoman denies she led 'insurrectionists' on Capitol tour ahead of violent assault - Alternet.org ›
- 'She's not on the home team': Congressman says GOP's Boebert gave 'large tour' of Capitol before insurrection - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon extremists discussed trying to infiltrate Biden’s inauguration by posing as National Guard members: FBI - Alternet.org ›
- The White House's ahistorical 1776 Report denounced as 'racist garbage' - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon believers refuse to give up even after Trump leaves White House — here are their craziest theories - Alternet.org ›
- 'I'm the laughing stock of my family': QAnon believers implode as they watch Biden getting sworn in - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon congresswoman announces 'I've just filed Articles of Impeachment' on Joe Biden – over debunked conspiracy theory - Alternet.org ›
- 'It’s over and nothing makes sense: QAnon believers struggle to cope with Biden inauguration - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon mayor turning small town into mecca for kooks by purging critics from government - Alternet.org ›
- GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert mocks a mass shooting survivor for not being 'tough' - Alternet.org ›
- GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert's massive mileage reimbursements to herself raise campaign finance 'red flags' - Alternet.org ›
- Here’s why the far right’s ‘patriotism’ claims and Revolutionary War comparisons are so twisted - Alternet.org ›
- Lauren Boebert finally holds her town hall — and the questions are absolutely brutal - Alternet.org ›
- An antidemocratic insurgency takes shape as ideological lines vanish and QAnon, militias meld - Alternet.org ›
- This bizarre conspiracy theory is why QAnon believers are predicting Trump’s return on March 4th - Alternet.org ›
- 'They ruined my family': Women give devastating accounts of losing their parents to QAnon - Alternet.org ›
- QAnon congresswoman mocked for appearing to not know about amendments to the Constitution - Alternet.org ›
- Lauren Boebert’s right-wing antics are having a surprising impact back home - Alternet.org ›
- GOP's Lauren Boebert gets trampled on Twitter after tweeting a sycophantic message about Trump - Alternet.org ›
- Pelosi announces select committee to investigate Jan. 6 - Alternet.org ›
- Lauren Boebert tweeted complaints about a 'disaster presidency' and Twitter offered her a glimpse of reality - Alternet.org ›
- 'Queen of Shade': Nancy Pelosi applauded for trolling Trump as 'Twice-impeached Florida retiree' - Alternet.org ›
- Lauren Boebert created her own sockpuppet to like her tweets, defend her nonsense and follow AOC - Alternet.org ›
- 'Fascist victim complex': Ocasio-Cortez ridicules Kellyanne Conway as she clings to government post - Alternet.org ›
- This QAnon 'splinter group' has become a 'fixture' at Trump’s rallies: report - Alternet.org ›