Kelly Loeffler asked Donald Trump’s supporters for money on Parler — and it massively backfired
Appointed Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) attempted to raise money on the right-wing-friendly social media site Parler. It didn't go well.
Loeffler, like other Republican Senators, isn't doing anything about President Donald Trump's loss. As a senator, Loeffler could propose a bill giving confidence to Trump around the election and call for all Republicans to vote on it. Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) could do the same, but he too is mum on the subject.
So, when Loeffler took to Parler asking for election help, it wasn't shocking that she was faced with a slew of attacks.
"I hope you lose you stuck up b*tch. Help Trump and then go away. But you cant (sic) even do that. Your (sic) bought and paid for," said one person.
"Your net worth is literally $500 MILLION dollars (sic). Quit begging for money and write your own check," said another.
See the comments in the tweet below:
Kelly Loeffler asked for donations on Parler again! 😚 https://t.co/uFsGAWembS— PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 (@PatriotTakes 🇺🇸) 1607555550
- Inside Kelly Loeffler's offshore tax shelter scheme - Alternet.org ›
- Records suggest Sen. Kelly Loeffler took advantage of a Trump tax ... ›
- Matt Gaetz accuses GOP's Kelly Loeffler of bribing Trump with $50 ... ›
- Kelly Loeffler sides with Trump against 'Big Tech' — after building a massive fortune in the industry - Alternet.org ›
- I finally talked to my sister -- who voted for Trump - Alternet.org ›
- Kelly Loeffler's campaign condemns photo with longtime KKK member convicted of beating a Black man - Alternet.org ›
- GOP Sen. Loeffler weighs subverting democracy in craven effort to win Senate runoff - Alternet.org ›
- Hedge-fund billionaire Ken Griffin is a huge fan of Sen. Kelly Loeffler — and the timing is intriguing - Alternet.org ›
- Loeffler didn't disclose top donors own multibillion-dollar company cited for illegal hiring scheme - Alternet.org ›
- Kelly Loeffler makes mysterious last-minute donation to her own campaign - Alternet.org ›
- Trump Organization sought 40% ownership stake in far-right social network Parler while he was president: report - Alternet.org ›
- Far-right social network Parler wanted to bribe Trump to join it - Alternet.org ›
- Parler sued by co-founder who claims right-wing social platform was 'hijacked' by Rebekah Mercer - Alternet.org ›
- Senate Republicans at odds on the future of Trump and the GOP - Alternet.org ›