Newsmax host calls on Trump supporters to overthrow GOP and form 'MAGA Party'
Newsmax host Greg Kelly is calling on conservative Trump supporters to overthrow the Republican Party by forming a new MAGA-inspired political party.
During his Wednesday evening segment of Greg Kelly Reports, he encouraged his viewers to distance from both the Democratic and Republican Parties as he claimed they are not "cutting it." Kelly went on to pitch idea of possibly forming a Make America Great Again (MAGA) political party.
"We need a new party," Kelly told his viewers. "Democrats aren't cutting it, and quite frankly, I don't think the Republicans are cutting it. At least a lot of them are just mailing it in."
According to Kelly, a so-called "MAGA Party" should be taken into "serious consideration." The "party," he said, would focus on the Constitution and place an emphasis on "canceling" the so-called "deep state."
He added, "The 'MAGA Party' — a party about ideas, the Constitution, opportunity, liberty," Kelly said. "Term limits, the Second Amendment, and canceling … the deep state and the federal bureaucracy."
Greg Kelly Reports - The MAGA Party? Yes, it's time. (11/18/20)www.youtube.com
While he conceded that there are "some good people" in politics, he believes it may be time for the American public to embrace other parties.
"There are some good people, but let's face it," Kelly added. "It is big and bloated, and all kinds of waste could be cut away. I think it's something that deserves serious, serious consideration in this country."
Since 2016, the Republican Party has become enmeshed with the MAGA movement. Although Trump's presidency will be coming to an end in January 2021, the president's spread of misinformation and his focus on circulating conspiracy theories while undermining the presidential election results signals the MAGA movement will haunt the Republican Party long after the embattled president is gone.
Based on the number of Americans who voted for Trump, the country will also be polarized for quite sometime.
- A new Conservative war? Newsmax aims to out Fox News as they ... ›
- Tucker Carlson dispels rumor he's leaving Fox for Newsmax ... ›
- A new conservative war? Newsmax aims to out Fox News as they ... ›
- Watch: A distraught Trump supporter tells Rush Limbaugh says he 'will die for my president' - Alternet.org ›
- Newsmax CEO cornered for spreading false information about election because it's great for ratings - Alternet.org ›
- ‘Do you feel embarrassed?’ Journalist Mehdi Hasan grills Newsmax CEO on why he airs claim COVID is a ‘scam’ - Alternet.org ›
- Meet the new Sean Hannity on one right-wing cable network where Trump has not lost the election — yet - Alternet.org ›
- 'It's not over': NewsMax has a bizarre response to SCOTUS rejecting Texas' election lawsuit - Alternet.org ›
- 'Trump could be inaugurated': Newsmax's Greg Kelly breaks from network by refusing to accept Biden's victory - Alternet.org ›
- DC insider calls out Newsmax host live on-air for spreading Trump election lies - Alternet.org ›