Ivanka Trump distances self from dad's election fraud claims as her own legal jeopardy grows
Ivanka Trump is among a growing number of President Donald Trump’s close advisers who want nothing to do with his legal efforts to subvert the results of the Nov. 3 election, according to a new report.These advisers may publicly act as though they believe Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani can pull some kind of courtroom miracle to prove widely debunked claims of election fraud, Axios reported.“But talk to them privately, and many say Rudy Giuliani and his team are on a dead-end path,” Axios writers Jonathan Swan and Alayna Treene said.“Even Jared and Ivanka think this is going nowher...
- Ivanka Trump could be targeted for multiple corruption investigations ... ›
- Ivanka Trump's ex-best friend reveals an appalling example of her ... ›
- CNN hosts mock Ivanka Trump's public meltdown after getting ... ›
- Here's how Ivanka Trump reacted to a bombshell report about a ... ›
- Ivanka Trump’s childhood pal reveals what their former friends think of her scathing tell-all - Alternet.org ›
- These pro-Trump local news sites are still pushing former president's false election claims - Alternet.org ›