Prince William says climate change inaction keeps him awake
Prince William claims inaction on climate change "keeps [him] awake at night".The 38-year-old royal has criticised the lack of "political will" to tackle environmental issues and thinks the time has come to tackle such "important issues".Speaking on the 'Outrage + Optimism' climate change podcast, he said: "Everyone knows this is where we’re headed and these are the important issues we need to tackle.“I think getting to those in the political world with the will to tackle things is another story.”He went on to praise the younger generation and the likes of Greta Thunberg for driving a “grounds...
- Supporters Who Got Trump Elected Are Pursuing Vicious and ... ›
- We've Prioritized Humans Having Umpteen Kids Over the Right of ... ›
- ExxonMobil's Dirty Century - Alternet.org ›
- Will the Royal Baby Reach 30 on an Apocalyptic Disaster Zone of a ... ›
- How climate change could trigger large landslides and 'mega ... ›