Trump demands 'deranged' Jack Smith to be 'put out to rest' in angry Truth Social tantrum
Former President Donald Trump for the second time on Tuesday lashed out against the officials inside the federal government who are investigating the laundry list of crimes that Trump is accused of committing.
Trump specifically targeted United States Department of Justice special counsel Jack Smith — whom Trump has repeatedly alleged is interfering with the 2024 election — as well as Attorney General Merrick Garland, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and President Joe Biden.
As my Poll numbers go higher & higher, the Communists, Marxists, & Fascists get more & more CRAZY with their ridiculous Indictments & Election Interference plans & plots, all controlled by an out of control, & very corrupt, DOJ/FBI. They have WEAPONIZED Law Enforcement in America at a level not seen before. Deranged Jack Smith, who is a sick puppet for A.G. Garland & Crooked Joe Biden, should be DEFUNDED & put out to rest. Republicans must get tough or the Dems will steal another Election. MAGA!
Trump's diatribe appeared shortly after he replied to a March 31st "truth" posted by his close political ally Congressman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who chairs the powerful Judiciary Committee in the House of Representatives.
"Every time they attack President Trump, he gets back up and keeps fighting. There's no one tougher!" wrote Jordan.
"Thank you Jim," Trump responded, "and keep up the GREAT work!!!"
Trump exhibited similar behavior last year, one month before the FBI executed a search warrant at Trump's Palm Beach, Florida Mar-a-Lago estate.
- Jack Smith is waging a war of 'unprecedented size and scope' against Trump’s allies: legal analysts ›
- Trump warned 'Jack Smith is just getting warmed up' ›
- Next stop for Jack Smith is Trump's financial ties to the Saudis: columnist ›
- Newly unsealed portions of Mar-a-Lago search warrant shed light on Jack Smith’s federal case against Trump - Alternet.org ›
- How a 'heavy Republican' MAGA-friendly Florida jury pool could doom Jack Smith’s Trump prosecution: report - Alternet.org ›
- Trump’s social media attacks on Jack Smith could 'violate' D.C. court rules: former FBI lawyer - Alternet.org ›
- 'Real consequences': Report warns Trump could use Truth Social to 'inflict real-world damage' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Unlawful benefit': Why Jack Smith has 'evidence' Trump 'acted corruptly' - Alternet.org ›
- 11 prominent Republicans file amicus brief that ‘flies in the face’ of Trump’s trial delay demands - Alternet.org ›
- Former Trump officials are shattering a key Mar-a-Lago documents defense - Alternet.org ›
- Prosecutors will 'have a field day' because getting Trump to 'shut up' is 'virtually hopeless': analysis - Alternet.org ›
- Legal expert breaks down '2 questions' that will determine if SCOTUS hears Trump immunity claims - Alternet.org ›
- MSNBC producer rips apart Trump’s bogus Hillary Clinton/Stacey Abrams claims - Alternet.org ›
- 'Ringleader': Arizona prosecutors 'aggressively' investigating Giuliani’s involvement in fake electors plot - Alternet.org ›
- 'Bring them to justice': Georgians demand 'accountability' from Trump and accused co-conspirators - Alternet.org ›
- Trump targets Jack Smith, current and former top DOJ Officials by name in latest attack - Alternet.org ›
- Trump indictments are crucial for saving the Constitution and preventing 'future coups': historian - Alternet.org ›