Donald Trump predicts his arrest in typo-filled all-caps Truth Social meltdown
On Saturday morning, Donald Trump claimed on Truth Social that he will be "arrested" on Tuesday and called for public protests.
In two all-cap posts, he wrote, "OUR NATION IS NOW THIRD WORLD & DYING. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD! THE RADICAL LEFT ANARCHISTS HAVE STOLLEN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, AND WITH IT, THE HEART OF OUR OUR COUNTRY. AMERICAN PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED & HELD IN CAPTIVITY LIKE ANIMALS, WHILE CRIMINALS & LEFTIST THUGS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS, KILLING & BURNING WITH NO RETRIBUTION. MILLIONS ARE FLOODING THROUGH OUR OPEN BOARDERS, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS. CRIME & INFLATION ARE DESTROYING OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE..."
He then added, "NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!"
On Friday, NBC reported that Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg has been meeting with law enforcement officials over security concerns surrounding a potential Trump arrest.
- International Criminal Court issues war crimes arrest warrant for Putin ›
- Pro-Trump social media site backed by arrested billionaire Bannon ally looks to rebrand: report ›
- 'Arrest the reporter': Donald Trump demands Supreme Court jail journalists over abortion decision leak ›
- Trump returns to Facebook and YouTube with first posts since Jan. 6 - Alternet.org ›
- New analysis points out the real issue with Trump's first rally in Waco - Alternet.org ›