'Can’t beat Donald Duck': Election loser Kari Lake swats at Ron DeSantis
Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake (R) appeared on Newsmax late Tuesday to ridicule Florida GOP Governor Ron DeSantis' ongoing war with The Walt Disney Company.
Since her November 2022 loss to Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs, Lake has maintained a tight allegiance to former President Donald Trump, who endorsed Lake's defeated campaign and is seeking the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.
DeSantis, meanwhile, is expected to launch his own White House bid on Wednesday and is widely viewed as Trump's principal competition in the burgeoning contest.
READ MORE: Kari Lake among four women on Trump's VP shortlist: report
"But we can't do it half-assed. When you pick a fight with Disney, you need to play to win. And so far, Governor DeSantis has been outworked and outmaneuvered by Disney," Lake said before accusing Disney of "indoctrinating" kids.
"Uh, uh, as far as I know, Reedy Creek is still exists. They're still hosting trans events at their park. This indoctrination is continuing and they're actually rubbing it in the faces of American families," Lake proclaimed.
"You know, if you can't beat Donald Duck, how are you gonna beat Donald Trump? I think that's the question we have to ask when it comes to Governor DeSantis, and I think he should stay in Florida and continue fighting for the people there and, and try to finish that, that fight," Lake added. "I'd rather see President Trump, who's a deal maker, who can make things happen, take on woke corporations, and I know for a fact he gets results."
Watch Lake below or at this link.
\u201cLake: DeSantis has been outworked and outmaneuvered by Disney\u2026 You know if you can't beat Donald Duck, how are you going to beat Donald Trump\u201d— Acyn (@Acyn) 1684887746
READ MORE: 'A globalist network': Kari Lake goes scorched earth and burns bridges with Fox News live on-air
- 'Do you need a timeout?' Journalist tells Kari Lake to 'grow up' after she calls Arizona a 'banana republic' ›
- Kari Lake goes off the deep end in latest rant about the Arizona gubernatorial election being stolen from her ›
- Kari Lake files suit to reverse her loss in race for Arizona governor ›
- Maricopa County officials request sanctions against Kari Lake for 'demonstrably false statements' - Alternet.org ›
- DeSantis says he’ll turn 'woke military' away from 'gender ideology' - Alternet.org ›
- Washington Post editorial lays out the real problem with Ron DeSantis’ pardon talks - Alternet.org ›