Kari Lake mocked relentlessly for whining on Twitter after Katie Hobbs defeat
Conspiracy theorist Kari Lake has officially lost the Arizona gubernatorial election to her Democratic opponent Katie Hobbs but it appears she has no intent to concede.
On Monday, November 14, the former right-wing television personality took to Twitter and appeared to suggest the election results were "BS." She tweeted, "Arizonans know BS when they see it."
Although Lake is displeased with the outcome of the election, some Twitter users saw her remarks as a form of concession and quickly chimed in to agree with her.
"Yeah we do," one Twitter user tweeted, adding, "And we voted against it. Proud McCain Republican here. I took great pride voting for Hobbs after you told all of us to go to hell. How you possibly thought attacking Senator McCain in Arizona was a winning strategy will always be a mind-blowing mystery."
Another person added, "One of the greatest concession speeches of all time. Simple, succinct, self-reflective,"
"Sometimes it’s hard to see when there’s vaseline smeared on the lens but they certainly still did see it," another user also weighed in saying.
Some users also believe Lake's remarks go down in history as the biggest "self-own" in history. "If Twitter does ever cease to exist, at least we got to see the biggest self-own in history first," another user wrote.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the latest inductee into the Twitter self-own hall of fame, [Kari Lake]," another user wrote.
Like former President Donald Trump's pushback after the 2020 presidential election, it appears Lake will challenge the results of the election. Following Trump's loss in 2020, Lake was a vocal supporter of the former president's unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud and even echoed some of his conspiracy theories.
- 'This is who they are': Critics blast Kari Lake for mocking Paul Pelosi after violent assault ›
- 'Do you need a timeout?' Journalist tells Kari Lake to 'grow up' after she calls Arizona a 'banana republic' ›
- 'I'll burn Arizona to the ground': SNL roasts election-denier Kari Lake ›
- Democrats made history with state-level gains. That could be crucial for democracy - Alternet.org ›
- Kari Lake claims supporters were 'disenfranchised' - Alternet.org ›
- MAGA conspiracy theorists to demonstrate at Arizona Capitol, demanding a 'revote' in all state races - Alternet.org ›