'I'm semi-official': Mike Lindell shows off his fake police badge at Donald Trump's Texas rally
Republican United States Senator Herschel Walker of Georgia is no longer the only right-wing personality boasting about honorary badges that were gifted by law enforcement.
On Saturday, MyPillow Chief Executive Officer Mike Lindell boasted about his own fake police symbol at former President Donald Trump's rally near Corpus Christi, Texas. in a span of fewer than thirty seconds, Lindell urged voters to avoid casting ballots ahead of Election Day or by mail and encouraged people to bring mail-in ballots to in-person polling stations. He then said that if there is a discrepancy, the individual should call the cops. And then he pretended to be one.
"Encourage everyone you know to vote the day of the election, not before. Very important, everybody. The media's all over. They're attacking me for telling y'all that. If you get a mail-in vote – mail-in ballot, whatever – just bring it with you to make if they tell you, 'oh you already voted,' say, 'no I didn't and you go to your local sheriff. Sheriffs are gonna – sheriffs and judges I believe are gonna bring this country back," Lindell said to Brian Glenn of Right Side Broadcasting Network. "They just gave me a badge. I'm semi-official."
Watch below or at this link.
\u201cMike Lindell shows up at the Trump rally in TX, and promptly proceeds to undermine Ronna McDaniel\u2019s deprogramming tour this week by telling people not to vote early. He then shows off his honorary Sheriff\u2019s badge, which is now apparently a thing now with MAGA.\u201d— Ron Filipkowski \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6 (@Ron Filipkowski \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6) 1666459003
- Mike Lindell discourages Republicans from early voting so they can ... ›
- Mike Lindell turns on Arizona auditors — and calls them 'part of the ... ›
- Mike Lindell was upset over Supreme Court leak hogging attention ... ›
- Texas newspaper rips Donald Trump for stiffing El Paso out of $570,000 rally reimbursement - Alternet.org ›
- The fringe ideology of 'constitutional sheriffs' is attracting believers within Texas law enforcement - Alternet.org ›
- 'Absolutely repulsive': Some House Republicans are now wearing an assault weapon lapel pin - Alternet.org ›
- 'Like a cover-up': Mike Lindell says he will sue Kevin McCarthy for sharing January 6th footage with Fox News - Alternet.org ›
- 'Stoking the fires': Texas newspaper torches 'bombastic, bullying' Trump over his upcoming Waco rally - Alternet.org ›
- Florida Sheriff slams DeSantis’ permitless carry law in Jon Stewart interview: 'No benefit to the community' - Alternet.org ›
- Mike Lindell ordered to pay $5M reward to expert who debunked 'rigged election' claims - Alternet.org ›