Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene accused of kicking woman after telling activist to 'move to another country'
Controversial GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia told a young activist to go to a different country after he demanded action on gun safety.
Santiago Mayer, the executive director of the Gen Z-led Voters of Tomorrow organization, confronted Greene about her opposition to gun safety legislation.
"Shame on you," Greene said. "You know what? Go move to another country where they take away your guns."
"I want to live in a country where kids don't get shot," Mayer said.
"You're not even a grateful American," Greene replied.
A young woman in a blue dress asked Greene "how does the second Amendment prevent gun violence?"
At about the 1:15 mark in the video Greene posted to Twitter, it appears that the congresswoman may have kicked the young woman.
Watch below or at this link.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene says the Navy will be 'force fed' bugs and ... ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene says Congress being in session is 'always a ... ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene tells Steve Bannon she plans to impeach ... ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene says GOP should be 'cutting the head off the snake' to beat Mitch McConnell - Alternet.org ›
- 'Don't underestimate the power of a pissed off generation': Young voters overwhelmingly turned out for Dems - Alternet.org ›
- 'Treason out loud': Critics rip Marjorie Taylor Greene for 'fantasizing about killing her colleagues' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Vengeance is mine declares the Lord': Marjorie Taylor Greene goes on biblical rant about 'evil' - Alternet.org ›