Jeanine Pirro suggests FBI spoiled Donald Trump's 2024 announcement
Fox News host "Judge" Jeanine Pirro on Tuesday railed against the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Monday execution of a search warrant at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. Pirro, a staunch Trump defender, suggested that the FBI spoiled Trump's anticipated announcement of a 2024 reelection bid.
Trump was participating in a deposition in New York City when the FBI arrived with a warrant to enter the premises.
"You do not do that and have guys with AR-15s – and women I might add – at the front of Mar-a-Lago in a situation like this where the man's about to announce for president, if he's gonna run for president," Pirro bellowed.
Pirro mused that "if I were the lawyer the first thing I'd say is, 'as a citizen of the United States, I wanna know from the Department of Justice why you're doing this. I wanna know from the FBI whether or not this is legitimate because everything that you've done regarding Donald Trump has been illegal, illegitimate, and immoral, and the country knows it and you have destroyed our faith in the justice system.'"
Pirro then shouted that "it's not Donald Trump's fault. It's their fault!"
Watch below or at this link.
\u201cJeanine: It\u2019s not Donald Trump\u2019s fault, it\u2019s their fault!\u201d— Acyn (@Acyn) 1660079952
- Donald Trump 'deserves life in prison': Daughters of sentenced ... ›
- Kremlin propagandist: 'Russian agent' Donald Trump is under ... ›
- 'Merlot and cabernet': Jeanine Pirro's attempt to smear Cassidy ... ›
- Kamala Harris condemns GOP rhetoric and attempted attack on FBI field office - Alternet.org ›
- Donald Trump accuses FBI of acting like a 'common criminal' after it returned his passports - Alternet.org ›