Donald Trump Jr. says 'it would probably be good' if 'nuclear codes' were stashed at Mar-a-Lago
Donald Trump Junior suggested on Monday that the United States would be safer if his father, former President Donald Trump, had stashed "the nuclear codes" at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Palm Beach, Florida.
The eldest Trump son shared his opinion – which resembled a stand-up comedy routine – at an event in support of Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz's reelection campaign.
"Donald Trump has the nuclear codes!! In the linen closet at Mar-a-Lago!!" Junior hollered.
"By the way, for the record, I say that if Donald Trump actually still had the nuclear codes it would probably be good," he hooted. "Our enemies – our enemies – might actually be like, 'okay, maybe, let's not mess with them.' I'm like when they look at Joe Biden then they say, 'we should attack now.'"
Watch below or at this link.
\u201c"If Donald Trump actually still had the nuclear codes, it'd probably be good."\n\n\u2014 Donald Trump Jr. with the latest Republican defense of Trump keeping classified documents at Mar-a-Lago\u201d— The Recount (@The Recount) 1661196986
- 'Is he okay?': Questions emerge about Donald Trump Jr.'s wellbeing ... ›
- Donald Trump Jr. ripped apart for claiming he avoided 'the easy ... ›
- Trophy hunter Donald Trump Jr. mercilessly belittled for error-filled ... ›
- Mar-a-Lago nuke docs make it 'almost impossible' for Donald Trump to escape charges: legal expert - Alternet.org ›
- 'Perfect physical specimen' Donald Trump says FBI stole medical records that show he is 'very healthy' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Democracy dies in book deals': Maggie Haberman ripped for withholding Donald Trump bombshell - Alternet.org ›