'His eyes would become very evil': Campaign ad features Herschel Walker's ex-wife recalling abuse
The Republican Accountability Project, a political action committee founded by conservatives that are dedicated to defeating former President Donald Trump and the candidates whom he endorses, released a new attack ad on Monday against Republican United States Senate candidate Herschel Walker of Georgia.
In the 30-second spot, Walker's ex-wife Cindy DeAngelis Grossman recalls Walker threatening and attempting to kill her.
“Do you think you know Herschel Walker? Well, think again. Listen to what his ex-wife had to say about him," the ad begins as footage plays of Walker scoring a touchdown for the University of Georgia.
"His eyes would become very evil," Grossman revealed in an interview. “The guns and knives... I got into a few choking things with him. The first time he held the gun to my head, he held the gun to my temple and said he was gonna blow my brains out.”
Watch below or at this link.
\u201cNEW ad running in Georgia from Republican Accountability PAC.\n\nThis is the real Herschel Walker.\u201d— The Republican Accountability Project (@The Republican Accountability Project) 1659968541
- Herschel Walker said states 'can just stop all' same-sex marriages ... ›
- Many Georgia Republicans think Herschel Walker is a 'risky choice ... ›
- Investigation reveals 'particularly egregious false claims' on ... ›
- 'Little pin with wings on it': Herschel Walker mocked for boasting about 'honorary' deputy sheriff badge - Alternet.org ›
- 'War with a country that didn’t believe in us': Herschel Walker botches 9/11 facts on 21st anniversary - Alternet.org ›