'Is he okay?': Questions emerge about Donald Trump Jr.'s wellbeing following ballistic video tantrum
Donald Trump Jr. is not coping well with Monday's leak of the United States Supreme Court's draft majority opinion ending abortion rights – but not because millions of his fellow citizens will lose their fundamental liberties.
On Wednesday morning, Junior posted a video to Rumble in which he completely freaked out over the fact that a forthcoming Supreme Court ruling was prematurely made public.
The three-minute video began with an overly stimulated Junior flailing around, shouting about privacy, and demanding a "criminal investigation" into the leak (there is no evidence so far that any laws were broken):
Well guys, you saw the leak from the Supreme Court, an unprecedented thing. This kind of stuff doesn't happen. I don't know that I'm ever aware of a leak. This is not like Congress where everything leaks, and trust me I've done enough testimony. Things are leaking during, uh, closed-door hearings. I get it. The Supreme Court doesn't have leaks. If there's not a thorough criminal investigation into who leaked privileged documents about a draft decision from the United States Supreme Court – where a small, small, tiny handful of people have access to it – then we live in a clown show state. We live in a clown show state, folks.
Junior said that the Federal Bureau of Investigation should spearhead his desired probe because it once looked into a suspected noose that was hanging from a garage door belonging to NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, which turned out to be nothing.
There is no connection between the Wallace incident and the Supreme Court leak.
"If they don't send people to investigate this, then again, we live in a clown show state," he reiterated.
Next, Junior alleged without presenting any proof that a "pissed off leftist" for whom "the media will run cover" was behind the breach. He equated the leak to a "general coordinating with communist China, giving Chinese generals examples of what our response would be."
Junior then boasted that "this may be the first time in history that a Supreme Court opinion has leaked. I'm not aware of another time and I dunno that any of you are either."
Junior then thundered over the following 90 seconds that the leak was part of a coordinated effort by "the left" to manipulate the November midterm elections. Here, again, he did not offer anything to support his manic assumption.
What captured the attention of observers of social media, however, was Junior's ballistic behavior. The Twitterverse suspected that Junior's rapid-fire rant was indicative of substance abuse.
Does nobody care about him enough to stage an intervention?— It\u2019sJustPat PERSEVERE (@It\u2019sJustPat PERSEVERE) 1651679711
I couldn\u2019t understand anything because I was too distracted by the lisp— Allison (@Allison) 1651680967
If you watch it with the sound off, there is no mistaking the signs.— Jony Baloney \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6 (@Jony Baloney \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6) 1651681112
No. He needs help. An intervention is in order sooner rather than later.— Grandma Muses\u2122 \u2618\ufe0f\ud83c\udf55 (@Grandma Muses\u2122 \u2618\ufe0f\ud83c\udf55) 1651694017
Why is nobody organizing and intervention for this man?— Claire Johnson (@Claire Johnson) 1651686365
\u201cYou gotta do a lot of blow to get that wired\u201dpic.twitter.com/bB9MY4mfT6— D\u03a3 \u1102I\u04e8\u041f (@D\u03a3 \u1102I\u04e8\u041f) 1651698685
Junior's hypothesis was also shot down.
He is wired up today .\nWhat does the noose have to do with Supreme Court leak .— crankin (@crankin) 1651694451
He is also unaware that leaking this decision is NOT a crime. The document is Not classified, and while leaking it breaks tradition it's not a crime. The absolute Worst that can be done to whomever leaked it, is to fire them...— David Barkin (@David Barkin) 1651685845
so, you would have the FBI criminally investigate something that isn\u2019t a criminal offense . . .— Michael Westcott (@Michael Westcott) 1651694866
Repeat after me Jr. It's not a crime. Somebody broke a norm. BFD \nThe leak is not as important as the Christofascist draft decision. Another GOP distraction tactic. It's not going to work this time.— KSK #VoteBlue #HandMarkedPaperBallots (@KSK #VoteBlue #HandMarkedPaperBallots) 1651699658
Yes. I mean, it's not exactly "ethical" but no laws were broken. Everybody's a lawyer now, though LOL— Les Of The Lee (@Les Of The Lee) 1651684283
So was his apparent lack of self-awareness.
We live in a clownshow country, but not because of what he's suggesting.— Feffy von Bulow (@Feffy von Bulow) 1651692995
- Trophy hunter Donald Trump Jr. mercilessly belittled for error-filled ... ›
- Fact checker shreds Trump Jr.'s claim about 6 million military hours ... ›
- The 'I'm a moron card': Donald Trump Jr. ridiculed for hocking 'Trump ... ›
- 'Pendejo' Donald Trump Jr. pilloried for lamenting that his father's plan to bomb Mexico never happened - Alternet.org ›
- Trump Jr. caught up in felony poaching scandal in Utah after killing a bear baited with pastries: report - Alternet.org ›
- 'Repulsive attempt to score points': Trump Jr.’s call to fire public school 'critical race theory' teachers mocked - Alternet.org ›
- Trump reportedly is not thrilled about the overturn of Roe v. Wade although he contributed to it: report - Alternet.org ›
- Donald Trump Jr. ripped apart for claiming he avoided 'the easy route' in life - Alternet.org ›
- 'Our country is going to hell!!!': Trump snaps over being under investigation in 'Communist USA' - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Donald Trump Jr. unironically accuses journalists of 'living in some sort of fake utopia' ›
- Watch: Donald Trump Jr. explodes at Time Magazine over article chronicling the fitness industry's racist past - Alternet.org ›