Donald Trump Jr. slapped with witness intimidation lawsuit
Donald Trump Jr. has been officially served with court papers in a lawsuit brought by former Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for witness intimidation and retaliation.
Vindman announced earlier this month that he is also suing Rudy Giuliani, former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino and former Trump White House official Julia Hahn.
Vindman has accused the defendants of "an intentional, concerted campaign of unlawful intimidation and retaliation" in connection to his role in the first impeachment of then-President Donald Trump.
"This campaign of intimidation and retaliation has had severe and deeply personal ramifications for Lt. Col. Vindman," the lawsuit claims. "It also left a stain on our democracy."
Court documents indicated that Donald Trump Jr. had been served with the lawsuit on Tuesday.
Vindman is asking the court to award him financial damages.
INBOX: Donald Trump, Jr., has been served with court papers in a lawsuit brought by Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman (Ret.), against Trump Jr., Giuliani and others for alleged witness intimidation and retaliationpic.twitter.com/nzh0lrwwVR— John Kruzel (@John Kruzel) 1645635014
- New York attorney general issues subpoenas to Ivanka Trump and ... ›
- Why we should thank Donald Trump Jr. for showing us the truth ... ›
- Why Ron DeSantis is the junior Donald Trump Jr. - Alternet.org ›
- Jimmy Kimmel trolls Donald Trump Jr. with hilarious 2024 campaign ... ›
- Donald Trump Jr., right-wing media use Russia's invasion of Ukraine to attack the U.S. - Alternet.org ›
- Don Trump Jr. faces brutal Twitter backlash after claiming his dad could help resolve Russia-Ukraine war - Alternet.org ›
- Watch: Jimmy Kimmel trolls Vladamir Putin for his use of AbbVie Botox - Alternet.org ›
- Trump Jr. says he has a new news business that will aggregate 'real information' like Hunter Biden’s laptop - Alternet.org ›
- 'Criminal conspiratorial intent’: Legal experts stunned Trump Jr. claimed ‘operational control’ over election results - Alternet.org ›
- 'Criminal conspiratorial intent': Legal experts stunned Trump Jr. claimed 'operational control' over election results - Alternet.org ›
- Trophy hunter Donald Trump Jr. mercilessly belittled for error-filled gun photo-op - Alternet.org ›
- Trump Jr. caught up in felony poaching scandal in Utah after killing a bear baited with pastries: report - Alternet.org ›
- 'Shameless, worthless grifters and leeches': Watch Jimmy Kimmel torch Don Trump Jr. for his latest hypocritical remarks - Alternet.org ›
- 'He's thinking about you': Twitter explodes with calls to charge Donald Trump with witness tampering - Alternet.org ›