Watch: Jimmy Fallon mocks Trump’s new social media app using the former president's own words
Former President Donald Trump is trying yet again to launch a social media app. So, to help the former president make his announcement, Jimmy Fallon decided to offer a bit of help. However, Fallon's comical approach has put a different spin on things.
On Friday, January 7, the segment on Trump's new social media app aired on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." The late-night host's parody spliced some of the former president's most infamous lines to create a comical description of the new app, per HuffPost.
See the comical breakdown at the 5:00 mark:
Trump Launching New Social Media App, USPS to Deliver 500 Million COVID Tests | The Tonight Show youtu.be
Trump's latest attempt to launch a social media app follows two previous challenges the platform has faced. From being hacked just hours after its initial launch to facing legal woes, the former president has had his fair share of obstacles in the social media world.
- Major investor refuses to bankroll Trump's 'fake news business ... ›
- Trump's new social media platform may be facing legal problems ... ›
- Trump's new social media site 'hacked' just hours after ... ›
- 'Genuinely insane' decision by Trump when he was president could lead to New York City devastation: author - Alternet.org ›
- Jan. 6 committee turns up forged documents declaring Trump the election winner in pivotal states: report - Alternet.org ›
- Media critics explain why Trump's unlaunched 'Truth Social' network already has lots of competition - Alternet.org ›
- Here’s everything you need to know about what’s next in the legal problems for Donald Trump and his allies - Alternet.org ›