Trump swipes at Mark Zuckerberg asking for White House goodies: 'He didn't do too well'
Former President Donald J. Trump mocked Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and "big tech" during an interview on Tuesday when he appeared on Fox News with Sean Hannity.
Trump meandered throughout the interview and went off on a tangent claiming he did "big things" when discussing the 2020 election. Trump said Zuckerberg visited the White House "trying to get goodies," but that "he didn't do too well."
Trump added, "So I thought that he was concerned we were doing things. We were doing things. Had we had a second term, we would have had that much, really, pretty much under control. We had some incredible things planned for big tech."
Watch the video below.
- Reporters point to a simple sign that Trump's social media lawsuit is ... ›
- Trump accuses Bill Barr and Mark Zuckerberg of stealing ... ›
- How the Capitol rioters' 'Stop the Steal' movement outsmarted ... ›
- Trump's latest mind-boggling attempt at revenge against social media platforms - Alternet.org ›
- Peter Navarro reveals new shocking detail about his and Steve Bannon's role in Trump 2020 election plot - Alternet.org ›
- Bill Barr got served a summons — and did 'not appear happy': Michael Cohen's lawyer - Alternet.org ›