Trump accuses Bill Barr and Mark Zuckerberg of stealing Pennsylvania election in angry letter to WSJ
Former President Donald Trump accused Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his own former Attorney General William Barr of helping to steal Pennsylvania's election in 2020 in an angry letter written to the Wall Street Journal.
Specifically, Trump took issue with a WSJ editorial published on Monday that accurately claimed Biden defeated Trump by more than 80,000 votes in Pennsylvania.
"Well actually, the election was rigged, which you, unfortunately, still haven't figured out," Trump claimed. "Here are just a few examples of how determinative the voter fraud in Pennsylvania was."
The former president then went through a series of previously debunked claims about "fraud" in Pennsylvania's election, which also included two claims about Barr and Zuckerberg.
"Attorney General Bill Barr ordered U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain to stand down and not investigate election irregularities," Trump complained in one part of the letter. "Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook poured over $17 million to interfere in the Pennsylvania election, including $5.5 million on "ballot processing equipment" in Philadelphia and $552,000 for drop boxes where the voting pattern was not possible."
Trump also cited standard claims about "phantom" voters of the kind that were debunked in the Arizona "audit" of the 2020 race, as well as "numerous reports and sworn affidavits attested to poll watcher intimidation and harassment, many by brute force."
- Eric Trump melts down on Fox News because he's getting ... ›
- There is 'little appetite for' Trump's plan to oust McConnell from his ... ›
- WSJ editorial board slams Texas abortion law: A 'misfire' that ... ›
- A 'new low': Wall Street Journal slammed for giving Trump a platform to circulate election lies - Alternet.org ›
- Trump swipes at Mark Zuckerberg asking for White House goodies: ‘He didn’t do too well’ - Alternet.org ›
- Trump swipes at Mark Zuckerberg asking for White House goodies: 'He didn't do too well' - Alternet.org ›
- Here’s how Trump accidentally helped Pennsylvania’s attorney general destroy his election fraud lies - Alternet.org ›
- ‘Trump’s Enabler-in-Chief’: Scathing review slams Bill Barr for ‘reputation make-over’ memoir - Alternet.org ›