'I need my next meal': Flustered Lindsey Graham delivers bizarre response to claims of freeloading off Trump
Former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham paints an unflattering picture of Sen. Lindsey Graham in her new book, "I'll Take Your Questions Now" — and the South Carolina senator was clearly uncomfortable when far-right Newsmax TV host Rob Schmitt discussed that book with him this week.
Schmitt attacked Grisham as "another turncoat," and he asked Graham about her claim that he wanted to "mop up the freebies like there was no tomorrow" during Donald Trump's presidency.
Schmitt asked a nervous Graham, "What exactly is she implying here, and what's your response?" — to which he replied, "Apparently, she's implying that the only reason I want to be around President Trump is because of the food…. I'll let you determine if that's why I spend time with the president: because I need my next meal."
Watch the video below:
- 'Doomed French queen': Melania Trump lashes out as her ex ... ›
- Ohio Republican candidate sues Stephanie Grisham after ... ›
- Here are 7 of the most mind-boggling claims from Trump insider's ... ›
- Lindsey Graham gets debunked after claiming Build Back Better adds $3 trillion to the deficit - Alternet.org ›
- Critics blast 'disgusting fraud' Lindsey Graham for accusing Biden of politicizing the insurrection - Alternet.org ›
- 'Pathetic' Lindsey Graham slammed for 'debasing himself' once again for Trump - Alternet.org ›
- Trump held 'off-the-books meetings' in the days leading up to the Capitol riots: Former WH press secretary - Alternet.org ›