Eric Trump gets a history lesson on his father’s golf-and-travel habit after slamming Biden for trip to Delaware home
Eric Trump, son of former President Donald Trump, is facing backlash for criticizing President Joe Biden's time away from the White House. Twitter users quickly jumped at the opportunity to remind him of his own father's excessive traveling and overuse of the Secret Service for those trips on American taxpayers’ dime.
On Monday, October 18, Eric appeared on Fox News with host Sean Hannity where he offered his take on the president spending time at his personal property. He also accused others in the Biden administration of leaving Washington D.C., during the Afghanistan withdrawal instead of "getting to work" to resolve key issues.
"The other thing that really bothers me, Sean, about this situation is, where is everybody during this crisis?" he asked host Sean Hannity. "Every crisis that Biden has and every single day there's another one, whether it be Afghanistan or the border, right, the leaders leave."
"So Pete Buttigieg during this whole crisis is nowhere to be found," Eric Trump said. "He's on paternity leave, right, but then you add Kamala Harris when you have this massive border crisis and where does she go? She goes nowhere near the border in fact she goes to South America to not solve that problem and she goes overseas to Asia to again not work on that problem."
Vox reporter Aaron Rupar tweeted, "Eric Trump criticizes Joe Biden for spending time at his personal property instead of the White House. Irony is deader than dead."
Eric Trump criticizes Joe Biden for spending time at his personal property instead of the White House. Irony is dea… https://t.co/Bc7eWpjhN6— Aaron Rupar (@Aaron Rupar) 1634606697.0
@atrupar @lachic288 Hi Eric. Meet Donald. @erictrump https://t.co/tgrOkcdC81— Damon 🧢🇺🇸💉 (@Damon 🧢🇺🇸💉) 1634607650.0
Another user wrote, "Eric has successfully demonstrated that the human body can successfully survive without a brain."
@atrupar Eric has successfully demonstrated that the human body can successfully survive without a brain— Sonny (@Sonny) 1634609961.0
@atrupar It is very sad when a young man is so damaged by the cold way he was brought up that he calls people’s hom… https://t.co/HvsXHhHSKl— Alfonso Rodriguez (@Alfonso Rodriguez) 1634613646.0
@nebhusker84 @atrupar And the American tax payers PAID him over $140m for the pleasure 😒😒😒😒— Call me Ms Anthropy (@Call me Ms Anthropy) 1634622249.0
@atrupar Yup… Remember how hard Daddy was working, solving problems! https://t.co/Yq7RpjEQfF— G4ry (@G4ry) 1634609971.0
@atrupar The marginally dumber spawn’s sperm donor: Golfed approximately 298 times during his “presidency”. He golf… https://t.co/HLDKcqZtTo— Jo (@Jo) 1634610872.0
- Eric Trump to headline an anti-vaxx event alongside QAnon ... ›
- Eric Trump melts down on Fox News because he's getting ... ›
- Watch: Eric Trump clumsily claimed the LGBTQ community loves his ... ›
- Eric Trump gets slammed on Twitter after bizarre Fox News rant about his dad and the Constitution - Alternet.org ›
- 'Incredibly dumb': Former federal prosecutor mocks Eric Trump for telling NY AG 'we are prosecuting you' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Unbelievable': White House reporter refutes Eric Trump’s bogus claim his father worked '24 hours a day' - Alternet.org ›
- Distraught Eric Trump calls for prosecutors to investigate Hillary Clinton: 'They’ll go after my father for nothing' - Alternet.org ›