Donald Trump Jr. takes jab at Hunter Biden -- but there's one big problem with that
Speaking to attendees at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference Friday evening Donald Trump, Jr. focused on attacking Hunter Biden.
Trump Jr. accused him of being a drug addict. Hunter Biden acknowledged his challenges with addiction in a memoir released earlier this year.
"I totally understand addiction," Trump Jr. told the crowd. "It's terrible. We all know people that have suffered from it. It doesn't absolve you from being a total piece of garbage in every other aspect of your life."
"It doesn't absolve you from selling access to the highest levels of government. It doesn't absolve you from selling out your country," he added.
Many responded offering remarks like these:
- NY prosecutors zeroing in on Donald Trump Jr. amid probe into ... ›
- Don Jr. fumes for 13 minutes after the Trump Organization is indicted ... ›
- Trump is furious with Don Jr's 'annoying' girlfriend: report - Alternet.org ›
- Donald Trump Jr: Addiction 'doesn’t absolve you from being a total piece of garbage' - Alternet.org ›
- Donald Trump Jr. slammed after 'gloating' on Twitter over the turmoil in Afghanistan - Alternet.org ›
- Trump Jr. mocked for tweet claiming troops refusing vaccine will get 're-education' - Alternet.org ›
- Donald Trump Jr. might actually be held accountable for his lies: analysis - Alternet.org ›
- Trump Jr. goes on wild rant accusing Biden of having the ‘blood’ of his ‘red state enemies’ on his hands - Alternet.org ›