Trump's 'insane lies' called out by top Arizona Republican election official: 'This is unhinged'
Image via YouTube.May 16, 2021Bank
Donald Trump was blasted by the top elections official in Maricopa County on Saturday after releasing a statement about the controversial Arizona audit.
"The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED!" Trump claimed.
Republican Stephen Richer said that is not true.
"I'm literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now," Richer noted.
"We can't indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country," he explained. "This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don't call this out..."
KPNX-TV reporter Brahm Resnik says the falsehood originated from the Arizona audit and Senate Republicans.
"We can\u2019t indulge these insane lies any longer."\nMaricopa County's GOP Recorder - a top elections official on the job just 5 months - calls out "unhinged" claim that Trump's spreading about county election databases (falsehood started with @ArizonaAudit & Senate GOP).https://twitter.com/stephen_richer/status/1393662268542386178\u00a0\u2026— Brahm Resnik (@Brahm Resnik) 1621113882
From Your Site Articles
- Republicans want to expand the Arizona audit — but DOJ may shut ... ›
- 'It's a mess': GOP election lawyer undercuts Arizona 'audit' to find ... ›
- It's official: Kyrsten Sinema wins election to become Arizona's first ... ›
- A disturbing number of Republicans actually think Trump will likely be 'reinstated' soon: poll - Alternet.org ›
- 'Far from the gold standard': GOP Arizona county official condemns sham audit - Alternet.org ›
- The best takedown of Donald Trump’s lies is being delivered by Republicans: columnist - Alternet.org ›
Related Articles Around the Web