Watch: Matt Gaetz gets brutally destroyed on SNL after a week of salacious allegations
The skit featured Britney Spears hosting a TV show called "Opps, You Did It Again."
The skit featured Lil Nax X giving God a lap-dance to balance things out after giving satan one. The next guest was Pepé Le Pew.
Then Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) joined the set.
"So this whole story is so bizarre, so incredibly Florida, that I need to get it straight," Spears said. "You were dating a 17-year-old and brought her on dates across state lines?"
"Allegedly," Gaetz replied.
"Prostitutes say you took ecstasy and had sex with them in Florida hotel rooms," she continued. "And your Republican colleagues in Congress say you've shown then nude photos of women you were sleeping with."
"Which is not a crime," Gaetz claimed. "Just horrifying."
"I don't know Matt, I think I can spot a teen predator one I see one -- after all, I was on the Mickey Mouse Club," Spears said.
"Do you think these allegations are going to hurt you in the next election?" Spears asked.
"Weirdly, in my district, they might help," Gaetz said of his Florida Panhandle constituents.
The show was hosted by Daniel Kaluuya with St. Vincent as the music guest.
Matt Gaetz www.youtube.com
- SNL mocks the hell out of GOP's Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell ... ›
- Rudy Giuliani is 'the clown of your nightmares': Don Lemon says ... ›
- SNL imagines upcoming Ted Cruz apology tour in brutal cold open ... ›
- Speculation swirls after Gaetz announces 'media availability' for ex-staffer on his 'recent encounter with the FBI' - Alternet.org ›
- Republicans willing to deny Matt Gaetz his biggest weapon if he is indicted for sex with a teen - Alternet.org ›
- 'His to use as he wanted': Former Florida lawmaker reveals how Matt Gaetz pushed back against ‘revenge porn’ law - Alternet.org ›
- Trump's staff is imploring him to steer clear of Matt Gaetz: reporter - Alternet.org ›
- Insiders reveal new details about Matt Gaetz and his Florida pal: 'They’re the embodiment of Trumpism' - Alternet.org ›
- Roger Stone goes silent on the Matt Gaetz scandal — then lashes out at the media - Alternet.org ›