Marjorie Greene pens letter to Pentagon alleging Guam military unit 'ambushed' her congressional office (it didn't)
Also last week Greene claimed that Guam was a foreign country and demanded U.S. stop sending it money.
For more than 120 years, since 1899, Guam has been a part of the United States of America.
Delegate Michael San Nicolas, Guam's representative in the U.S. House, visited Congresswoman Greene's office Monday with a few dozen members of Guam's National Guard, to bring her cookies, presumably as a way to educate the Georgia Republican that the people of Guam are just as American as she is.
Although she was not in the office, her legislative director was, and thanked San Nicolas and the Guard for the cookies.
Guam Rep. Michael F.Q. San Nicolas and members of the Guam National Guard visited the office of Rep. Marjorie Taylo… https://t.co/CU4RowED1l— The Hill (@The Hill)1615838460.0
But it did not go over well with Greene, who accused Democrats of "disrespecting our military," and "using them as political theatre and drama on Capitol Hill."
It’s time for our great men and women of the National Guard to go home and be with their families. The Democrats n… https://t.co/bcSRD1Fack— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸)1615899822.0
Del. San Nicolas said he was giving the Guardsmen a tour and "spreading good will."
Guam Del. Michael San Nicolas on visiting Marjorie Taylor Greene's office with members of the National Guard: "Ther… https://t.co/GN0tSwWuqI— The Hill (@The Hill)1615931192.0
Members of the National Guard are still in D.C. because of Greene's QAnon and other far right wing supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6 and threatened violence again on March 4.
In her letter to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, she is demanding all National Guard units be sent home.
Marjorie Taylor Greene, in a letter to the Pentagon, accuses Guam Del. Michael San Nicolas of "leading more than tw… https://t.co/chQNyMB1Tm— Andrew Solender (@Andrew Solender)1615930991.0
- GOP's Marjorie Taylor Greene fumes after admitting defeat in costly legal battle - Alternet.org ›
- The dirty little secrets of the Pentagon in the Biden era - Alternet.org ›
- Pelosi calls for investigative probe into Marjorie Taylor Greene's history of harassment after AOC attack - Alternet.org ›
- Boebert, Cawthorn, Greene on list of 101 ‘pro-life’ and ‘pro-family’ GOPers but voted against pregnant workers - Alternet.org ›
- Twitter joins forces with American Jewish Congress in torching Marjorie Greene's 'grotesque' Holocaust comparison to masks - Alternet.org ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene's creepy AOC obsession rises again as she blames her in false green new deal attack - Alternet.org ›
- 'Garbage politicians' Boebert and Taylor Greene slammed by GOP colleague for trying to 'get Americans killed' - Alternet.org ›