Spa shooting suspect bought gun hours before deadly spree
ATLANTA — Cherokee County Sheriff Frank Reynolds said Wednesday the suspect in a shooting spree that killed eight people bought the gun he used hours earlier. Investigators also believe 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long, accused in the shootings in Cherokee and Atlanta, may have a sexual addiction and frequented the types of businesses he allegedly targeted. ”During his interview, he gave no indicators that this was racially motivated,” Reynolds said. “We asked him that specifically and the answer was no.” But Long did take responsibility for the shootings, Capt. Jay Baker with the Cherokee sherif...
- Atlanta columnist: Georgia Republicans are trying to make good on ... ›
- 'Absurd': Video of huge line of Georgia voters waiting to cast ballots ... ›
- How an Apartment Tower in Atlanta Is Making Life a Living Hell for ... ›
- The truth about the Atlanta shooter's supposed excuses - Alternet.org ›
- Fox News slammed for whitewashing Georgia Spa Shooter as "'remorseful' sex addict?" - Alternet.org ›
- American crisis: The horrific Atlanta killings shows a democracy still under threat - Alternet.org ›