Merrick Garland left Josh Hawley in a smoldering heap
I never thought to hear such snark from someone as genteel as Merrick Garland. And maybe he wasn't trolling the poster boy of domestic terror and insurrection after all.
But, damn, it sure feels like Garland, whose path to the Supreme Court was derailed by a metric fuck-ton of Republican fucknuttery, was directing some well-deserved artillery fire at Sen. Josh Hawley this fine morning.
Ahhh, that felt pretty good, now didn't it?
- McConnell's decision to condemn Trump after voting for his acquittal ... ›
- Mitch McConnell has a playbook to destroy a Biden presidency ... ›
- Jonah Lehrer and the Problems with "Pithy" Science Writing ... ›
- GOP senators acted like they were the ones who had been mistreated during Merrick Garland’s confirmation hearing: journalist - Alternet.org ›
- Josh Hawley proves appalling politicians can get a 'fundraising and media boost' from their infamy: journalist - Alternet.org ›
- 'Fascist traitor' Josh Hawley blasted for posing with troops protecting Capitol: 'You are the Reason they have to be there' - Alternet.org ›
- Josh Hawley's latest attempt to rebrand himself is a sad 'joke': columnist - Alternet.org ›
- How Josh Hawley and Marjorie Taylor Greene juiced their fundraising numbers - Alternet.org ›
- Josh Hawley brutally mocked for railing against big tech while using big tech to promote his book - Alternet.org ›
- Josh Hawley has invested 'tens of thousands of dollars' in the 'very tech companies he denounces' - Alternet.org ›
- 'Unquenchable thirst for Fox News appearances': Josh Hawley's hometown paper slams vote against anti-hate crime bill - Alternet.org ›
- 'We're hosting you': Washington Post reporter hits back at Josh Hawley after he accuses her of trying to 'cancel' him - Alternet.org ›