NY Daily News celebrates Trump’s Electoral College defeat: ‘It’s over, even if the fat man won’t sing’
The New York Daily News is celebrating the Electoral College officially voting to make Joe Biden President-elect and dealing Donald Trump his constitutional defeat with one of its famous covers: "IT'S OVER, EVEN IF THE FAT MAN WON'T SING."
"Now, the Electoral College affirms Biden's win over conspiracy-mad president..." the 101-year old tabloid declared.
America voted. The Supreme Court ruled. Now, the Electoral College affirms Biden's win over conspiracy-mad president...
IT'S OVER, EVEN IF THE FAT MAN WON'T SINGhttps://t.co/hGSisJWKr9 pic.twitter.com/lwZdcfv9HQ
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) December 15, 2020
On Monday in all 50 states and presidential voting territories the Electoral College affirmed the peoples' vote, declaring Biden beat Trump in a 306-232 vote.
- Why Joe Biden is uniquely vulnerable to Trump - Alternet.org ›
- WATCH: Meryl Streep Pulls off Epic Trump Impersonation With a Fat ... ›
- Ex-Trump Aide Sam Nunberg Calls Sarah Sanders a 'Fat Slob' in ... ›
- Trump pretends to like union members — but he really likes the fat cats ›
- Stephen Colbert issues profound message amid Trump's 'fat ... ›