MAGA attorney: Trump-appointed judge who ruled against campaign part of 'activist judicial machinery'
Jenna Ellis, President Donald Trump's personal attorney and the Senior Legal Adviser to the Trump campaign is once again being mocked, this time for her near-immediate response to a unanimous 3-0 ruling against the campaign in a Pennsylvania election case.
Ellis says she and Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, have decided that the three judges, who were all appointed by Republican presidents – including the one who wrote the opinion who was appointed by Trump himself – are all part of the "activist judicial machinery" in Pennsylvania.
She is also vowing to take the case – which the judges say has "no merit," to the Supreme Court.
Ellis was quickly mocked.
@JennaEllisEsq @RudyGiuliani Epic failure but you go for it The world is watching your circus And the voters are la… https://t.co/mC5L02oLg0— Kathleen Alice ☘️ (@Kathleen Alice ☘️) 1606499400
"The activist judicial machinery" = three Republican-appointed judges in a *unanimous* opinion written by a *Trump… https://t.co/PjTVhWDUIo— Steve Vladeck (@Steve Vladeck) 1606500179
Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis are the Milli Vanilli of lawyer duos. Tons of attention, but all lip service. https://t.co/hOPpuZCpc7— Mr. Newberger (@Mr. Newberger) 1606503445
The grift will continue until morale improves. https://t.co/AbPPYZ0aYo— Gary Legum (@Gary Legum) 1606503555
Down 58-0 and on our own 2 yard line with 42 seconds left in the game is exactly where we wanted to be all along https://t.co/GZat033yHt— David Frum (@David Frum) 1606500275
The "activist judicial machinery" meaning a 3-0 decision by three Republican appointees, the scathing opinion autho… https://t.co/JOayV2TOGO— David Burbach (@David Burbach) 1606500667
This. Is. HILARIOUS. On just so many levels: hilarious. If you read the opinion (which I IMPLORE you to read), th… https://t.co/nuqp9y8Ie9— Ken Schneck (@Ken Schneck) 1606501178
That's an interesting way to spell "we once again failed to produce any evidence and the court justifiably told us… https://t.co/F4LliNOzT7— L.A.Witt, etc. (@L.A.Witt, etc.) 1606503107
- Trump legal adviser hypes 'promising' Pennsylvania case on Fox ... ›
- 'Born-again Karen': Top Trump campaign attorney mocked for ... ›
- Trump attorney spirals out in unhinged CNN rant claiming Trump is ... ›
- A review of Jenna Ellis’ professional history shows she is not the seasoned constitutional law expert she plays on TV: report - Alternet.org ›
- ‘Absolutely unnecessary’: Jenna Ellis begs Arizona House not to close after Giuliani contracts COVID - Alternet.org ›
- The quiet member of Trump's 'elite strike force' legal team is also a monster - Alternet.org ›
- 'Ramifications of reckless behavior': CNN’s John King slams Jenna Ellis on news she has COVID - Alternet.org ›
- Ex-Trump attorney furious DOJ investigating Matt Gaetz but not Hunter Biden - Alternet.org ›
- Ex-Trump attorney attacks Dem senator as a 'heretic' and MSNBC hosts 'who don’t even pretend to be Christians’ - Alternet.org ›
- MAGA heads go berserk over 'incompetent failure' Jenna Ellis after she correctly notes Trump can't be 'reinstated' - Alternet.org ›
- ‘We warned you’: Jenna Ellis mocked by a legal expert for comparing herself and Giuliani to Atticus Finch - Alternet.org ›
- Trump-appointed judge rejects Capitol attacker's comparisons between Jan. 6 and Portland riots - Alternet.org ›