Psychology study indicates that narcissists are more involved in politics than the rest of us
Those higher in narcissism are disproportionately taking part in the democratic process, according to new research published in Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.The study found a positive correlation between narcissism and political participation. In other words: The more narcissistic someone is, the more likely they are to contact politicians, sign petitions, donate money, and vote in midterm elections.“We have entered into an ‘Age of Entitlement’ and a ‘post-truth’ world that combine to form an unprecedented cultural movement where large portions of the public pursue self-interest ...
- 5 Sensible Things To Do Instead of Obsessing About, and Enabling ... ›
- 'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter: 'Psychopath' Trump is 'driven by an ... ›
- Why Do Evangelicals Worship Trump? The Answer Should Be ... ›
- A Neuroscientist Explains What Happens When a Narcissist Starts to ... ›
- Trump's sadistic narcissism: The gift that could keep on giving to Republicans indefinitely - Alternet.org ›