Those higher in narcissism are disproportionately taking part in the democratic process, according to new research published in Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.The study found a positive correlation between narcissism and political participation. In other words: The more narcissistic someone is, the more likely they are to contact politicians, sign petitions, donate money, and vote in midterm elections.“We have entered into an ‘Age of Entitlement’ and a ‘post-truth’ world that combine to form an unprecedented cultural movement where large portions of the public pursue self-interest ...
- 5 Sensible Things To Do Instead of Obsessing About, and Enabling ... ›
- 'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter: 'Psychopath' Trump is 'driven by an ... ›
- Why Do Evangelicals Worship Trump? The Answer Should Be ... ›
- A Neuroscientist Explains What Happens When a Narcissist Starts to ... ›
- Trump's sadistic narcissism: The gift that could keep on giving to Republicans indefinitely - Alternet.org ›